Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bad Day for me... : (


I was going to take the picture of football tournament NCELL Cup and on the first day I took some pictures of the game. the game was between 3 star Club and Madhyapur Youth Club on the first opening match. The game was going good and competitive. After the second half I took some photos and then my camera didn't responded so the shutter didn't open on clicking. This was due to the broken shutter blade. 

This is the last picture taken by my camera. :(

And after my shutter blade broke 3 star club scored the goal and later after few minutes MYA scored and leveled the score.

Here are some pictures from the game.


Player of MYA tackels against 3Star player.


Bijay Gurung of 3 Star club advances the ball.



Santosh sahukhala.


Goalie of Madhyapur Youth Club Bikesh kutthu catches the ball.


Anil Ojha of 3Star Club tries to beat the goalkeeper


Biraj Maharjan shooting the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment