Monday, August 13, 2012

PHOTO OF THE DAY...


Students of Thapathali college protesting in road due to internal affairs in college.

Shouldnt it be a "Pen" instead of "brick"??



Hey!! hey!!! stop the scooter......


Ready to strike at the scooter......


Today on my way to Lagankhel I had to stop in Maitighar because there was a roadblock. I heard some voice chanting some slogans. I at first thought it must be a big rally or something. I parked my bike with a friend and took out my camera and went to see what it was. I was amazed to see the scene there. Few so called "students" carrying stones and a flag of Nepali Congress Party was blocking the road. They were chanting slogans against the student union of the college. I thought why do they have to come to the road??? Can't they do it inside the college???? Oh......its Nepal.....I said to myself and then went to my destination......



2 comments:

  1. its not just an internal affair!
    its about the system, about the ioe prestige...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think this is the right way to express......... you can express it in some creative way.....

    ReplyDelete